EDIT MAIN
Plus_blue

School History-Then and Now

Our beginning as a site for application of technical skills

HOSIERY MILL 1939

   

Property purchased in mid 1960s

 

Entrance to the 1968 Putnam County Vocational Technical Center

(Entrance in now custodial storage head of b-wing)

First Welding Class 1968

Existing Structure with the original building outlined in yellow.

Opened with three wings in 1976

Today PCTC offers 23 different programs that service over 400 students.

We have many students recognized at the state and national level for their achievements.
PCTC continues to evolve today from our humble beginnings to meet the demands of our local workforce.